Hydrological and meteorological conditions have impact on all areas of maritime and ground operations. It is necessary to have reliable and precise forecasting tools.
Precisely planned downtimes, connected with adverse weather conditions will allow to avoid unnecessary changes in schedule.
- Spatial display of weather data.
- Text forecast for route, detailed during a phone call with meteorologist.
- Forecasts for 1-5 days (charts and tables covering wind parameters).
- Forecasts of salinity and water temperature for the Gulf of Gdansk and the Vistula Lagoon.
- Wind forecast on different heights.
- Model wave motion forecasts.
- Model weather forecasts.
- Model forecasts of sea level.
- Analyses of archive data concerning storm situations.
- Model forecasts of sea currents.
- Hydrological, meteorological and oceanographic expertise, as well as studies on various climatological elements, based on stored archive data.
- Archive wave motion analyses from numeric model.
Access to current information concerning changes of hydrological and meteorological conditions, including current alerts sharing.