Hydrological and meteorological conditions have a crucial impact on demand for power. It is necessary to have reliable and precise tool for forecasting hydrological and meteorological conditions, which will enable reduction of operational costs.
IMGW Business Offer
Energy and Energetics
Planning and assessing optimal hydrological and meteorological conditions for implemented undertakings.
Setting locations of power plants and wind farms, estimating demand for energy and natural resources. Looking for locations of potential water-wave power stations.
- Radar maps with meteogram.
- Storm forecasts.
- Displaying current detections of lightnings from the PERUN system.
- Working out current measurement data.
- Weather forecasts with hourly step on specific hydrological and meteorological parameters.
- Wind forecasts for specific height.
- Model forecasts of sea level.
- Flow forecasts for selected rivers.
- Analyses of insolation and cloudiness.
- Operates for water-related legal procedures.
- Assessment of environment condition.
- Expertise and analyses of hydrological and meteorological conditions, based on archive data.
- Wind roses.
- Wind wave motion roses.
- Studies and archive data in scope of actinometry.
Access to current information concerning changes of meteorological conditions, including current alerts and communication sharing.