The quality management system, implemented in IMGW-PIB, is based on PN-EN ISO 9001:2015 standard and covers all organizational units, which was proved by certificate issued on 15th November, 2019 by TÜV NORD company (certificate no. AC090 100/1982/3654/2019).
Moreover, the Institute has been granted certificates in the following areas:
- Meteorological Protection of Civil Aviation (MOLC) – certificate no.: AC090 100/1982/3654/2019-01;
- Hydrological and Meteorological Protection (HMOK) – certificate no.: AC090 100/1982/3654/2019-02;
- Dam Monitoring Service (TKZ) – certificate no.: AC090 100/1982/3654/2019-03;
IMGW-PIB has also accredited research and calibration laboratories in the scope of:
- Central Laboratory of Measurement Equipment in terms of relative humidity, pressure and temperature (electric thermometry), in accordance with PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025-2018-02 standard, accredited by Polish Accreditation Centre – certificate no. AP 126;
- Research Laboratory of Chemistry Department in Dam Monitoring Service, in the scope of collecting water and sewage for chemical tests, as well chemical research, accredited by Polish Accreditation Centre – certificate no. AB 1388.
Polish Institute of Meteorology and Water Management – National Research Institute has been designated by the Minister of Infrastructure as an institution providing air navigation services with meteorological protection of civil aviation.
Within meteorological protection of civil aviation a management system has been implemented, including: SMS safety management system, change management and protection management.
All management systems implemented in IMGW-PIB are subject to continuous development and improvement, in order to improve the quality of our products and services.
CEO of IMGW-PIB has established, implemented and published IMGW-PIB Quality Policy and Safety Policy which create a framework to set out quality goals for each year and support our strategic directions of activities.